Terms and Conditions
- The winner is randomly determined by draw. The lot decides.
- Participation is limited to one lot per draw. The draws are held weekly.
- The winner of the awarded ticket will be notified by e-mail.
- The prize will be forfeited if the winner does not report within 2 weeks after notification.
- Only fully paid lots participate in the raffle.
- The awarded flight ticket is one full fare round trip ticket for max. 2 persons.
- You can book any desired route from Airport A to Airport B and back.
- Minors are not allowed to participate in the raffle.
- The awarded ticket(s) will be booked in Economy class, for upgrades please contact the Airline once the awarded flight is booked.
Applying additional fees are borne by the traveler.
- The journey is possible at any desired time within one year after notice, but at the earliest 6 weeks after the raffle.
- For organizational reasons it is possible that the awarded flight deviates +/- 1 to 2 days from your desired date.
- Transfers from and to the Airport, excess and/or extra Baggage, seat reservation, special requests and any other costs not related
to the awarded flight ticket are borne by the traveler.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to arrive in time for check-in, security check and boarding at the airport.
- The awarded ticket expires, should the traveler miss his flight by fault or do not appear in time at the airport. In such a case there is
no claim to a new ticket.
- In case of a necessary rebooking of the awarded ticket, the traveler shall bear the corresponding costs.
- A cash payout of the prize, namely the money value of the desired flight, is not possible.
- Purchased lots are excluded from exchange and return.
- Any recourse to law/legal action shall be excluded.
- AviRate reserves the right to change the conditions and other regulations of FLY LOTTERY at any time partially or completely, or to terminate it.
- The winner is obligated to organize necessary visas and other travel documents himself and at his own expense before traveling.
- AviRate does not provide any legal information or support about required visas.
Please contact the Consular Representation of your country of destination for further details.
- The winner must be in possession of valid travel documents for the entire period of travel.
- The respective travel warnings and restrictions of the winners’ home country may lead to some destinations not being accepted.
- The winner is obligated to submit to the respective customs and entry regulations of the country of destination.
- In the following, the winner declares that he will not use the won flight neither abusive nor to commit crimes. In the event of a breach of this
declaration, AviRate reserves it’s right to claim damages.
Each participant of the draw will agree with the conditions of participation listed above.