Welcome to AviRate International
- Certified Airline Ratings -
- Quality-Score of Southwest Airlines decreased: Lack of operational
- Safety rating re-check of United Airlines initiated.
- Safety rating re-check of Delta Airlines initiated.
- Safety rating of Saratov Airlines decreased: Due to fatal crash on 2/11.
- Quality-Score of American Airlines decreased: Poor passenger assistance.
- Quality-Score of Allegiant Air decreased: Poor passenger assistance.
- TRAVEL ALERT:
Due to recent events, we advise against flights in Nigeria until further notice. Civil aviation in Nigeria is endangered as the competent authorities are currently unable to ensure the enforcement of safety regulations.
- Safety rating of Vistara Airlines decreased: Due to safety violations.
- Quality-Score of Lufthansa decreased: Poor passenger assistance.
- Safety rating of Air Zimbabwe decreased: Due to lack of maintanance.
- SAFETY ALERT: Nigerian aviation regulatory authority fails to ensure compliance with safety regulations. Posing significant risks to air travel.
- Quality-Score of Alaska Airlines increased.
- Quality-Score of PAWA Dominicana decreased.
- Quality-Score of Turkish Airlines increased.
- Quality-Score of Tigerair Taiwan/Japan decreased.